COVID AND THE VACCINE - TRUTH, LIES, AND MISCONCEPTIONS REVEALED, page-55584

1. 404 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    The key to finding Pfizer guilty will be that they knowingly committed fraud in their clinical trials. It certainly looks like there was fraud.
    Pfizer and the FDA knew early on in the trial about severe AEs and that people who got the jab were still getting covid. Plus the jab had no effect on the innate immune system so transmission was always going to happen. They knew 1223 people died in the first 6 weeks the jab was on the market.

However think back to the 'crisis' of early 2020 and hence the money govts gave pharma, emergency orders, unblinding of the clinical trial, putting a 'stop' to any longterm follow up of placebo pts by quickly swapping from placebo arm to active jab arm while the trial was still going, fast tracking approvals etc. Pfizer could argue that they were doing what govts around the world wanted, regulatory bodies gave them permission to do these fast and dirty trials. They could argue the risk benefit was there because of the terrible threat covid was deemed to be in the early days. All false but proving it very difficult.

Also from what I can see there are still 50% of people lining up for boosters. That's still a huge market for any pharma co. New manufacturing plants are being planned and built around the world, even in Melbourne! FDA has now basically given the vax companies a free hand in changing the formulation to meet new variants without going through long clinical trials.

There's too many govts, medical bodies, 'expert' professors, regulatory groups, doctors, politicians, epidemiologists, media and happy jabbers for there to be any large repercussion. Lastly too much money made. I really hope I'm wrong.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.