well .I do not know what you look like, so i could not say if...

1. 1,508 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 132
    well .I do not know what you look like, so i could not say if indeed you look 30 . But based on your rumblings you sure do not sound your age I mean does this sound Mature to you ? . 'For a paranoid crackhead that's a pretty good call, so well done' . If you are indeed healthy as you claim , Than may I ask as to why you decided to become part of the research by taking the covid jab , Since your risk of dying is essentially non existent ?

How do you now feel , knowing that although your Chief health officer told you. that if you took the jab you would not catch covid nor pass it on , yet it is now known This is not the case .! Would you say that you could define yourself as a victim of the health officers imagination ?

You also reference that the jabs were a success . Is this because you survived covid ? Do you honestly still believe that an un jabbed person is at a greater risk of catching, spreading , getting seriously ill from covid than a twice jabbed once or twice boosted jabber . After all , it does not appear even un jabbed crackheads are not ending up in hospital or in ICU unlike those that took the advice from the preachers of Science of hope .

why do you try and belittle the un jabbed ? Did we cause you to be in lockdown ? did we lie to you ? did we deceive you with a medical experiment .? Did we shut the interstate and overseas borders ? Did we stop you from seeing your loved ones ? Is it because you feel that by being part of a majority *Jabbed ) you feel more accepted and want self validation ? Why fear us ? Why the hate ? Is it simply because we did not participate in the medical experiment and that carries some burden of envy in you ?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.