No one claims do your daughter is an evil doctor , That is your...

1. 1,508 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 132
    No one claims do your daughter is an evil doctor , That is your claim !

I got news for you , Whilst I do not have a daughter that is a doctor , I do have cousins that are nurses in the Uk that work in Major Nih hospitals and they told me very early on ,that the fear mongering was way out of proportion and hospital beds were empty for the most part , They also felt and were later proven right that the makeshift nightingale hospitals that were set up was potentially overkill . My brother in law ( an avid covidian ) that resides in Brisbane , Is good friends with a hospital director there , yet , my brother in law has told me that his hospital director friend has told him that pharma companies have a huge conflict of interest .

what does your daughter now say to you .? I mean the populace is 95% jabbed , yet The patients that do end up in hospital through covid related illness are virtually all the jabbed . Does she tell you that Chairman Dan was wrong and that it has not become the pandemic of the un jabbed ?
    Does your daughter ever discuss with you that it is very rare for a child or young person to end up in hospital due to covid ? Why than role out jabs for a young person or a child .

You call people crazy , but yet you succumb to an experiment so you could get your freedom back ? " I was quite happy to be offered a way back to free movement and social contact. I know for crazy people these things aren't really important but for me it is the bread and butter of my existence)."

I ask you this , Did the jabs make the virus go away and in turn get your freedom back ? Or did you get your freedom back because the jab campaign finally reached the numbers that the Chief health officer was happy with . Mind you ,they changed the goal posts 3 times before you could go outside and get your freedom back .

Your freedoms , Were never and should never be for authorities to take away , Not for a law abiding citizen , which i assume you are . i could try and get my head around it ,if perhaps humanity was indeed in great peril . But this covid was never the case . Although Authorities wanted us to believe that indeed covid was going to kill or maim us all .

You also admit that "-we were all in lockdown and wearing masks, with hardly any travel permitted, which in my opinion wasn't worth the trade off for low transmissions." Yet even though you were aware of this you just obliged to whatever the Chief health officer was telling you ?

Why do you not ask your daughter , how she feels about the fact some of her peers can not work ( due to their jabbed status )even though hospitals are understaffed . Especially now that the Federal health officer has openly admitted that the jabs do not stop transmission and do a very poor job (if anything ) of stopping an individual from passing it on ?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.