Oh man ,! Another Sads . As each day goes by ,I am seeing more...

1. 1,508 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 132
    Oh man ,! Another Sads . As each day goes by ,I am seeing more and more of this so called new normal . I read various papers from abroad from time to time and no matter when or how often I do it . I notice that people especially the young are dying of suddenly and unexpected unknown causes . And regardless of the language that the news are reported on . The message and the wording is exactly the same .And they never ever report that it could potentially be the jab .

No family member mentions it , nor does any reporter query it .To be honest It is slightly getting to me . I mean . I do know the smell of death . but this is different , it is normal everyday civilians , it could be my Neighbours , friends , family or role models and sports heroes . It is happening before my eyes and I feel helpless as I can not do anything to stop it .

Australian tourist, 24, mysteriously dies in Bali just hours after sharing photos of her lavish holiday - as her shattered mum issues a heartbreaking tribute and scrambles to bring her body home

Olyvvia Cowley dies on holiday in Bali as Australian's body is flown home

Olyvia Cowley, who lived on the Gold Coast in Queensland, died while on a trip to Bali on August 19. The 24-year-old (pictured centre, and bottom left and right) had posted several pictures of her lavish holiday online, before what's been described as her 'unexpected' death. Olyvia's mother (pictured top left), who flew from a holiday in Japan to Bali, posted heart-wrenching tributes to her daughter after her sudden death.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.