COVID AND THE VACCINE - TRUTH, LIES, AND MISCONCEPTIONS REVEALED, page-56137

1. 149 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    My time on this account is nearing its' end.
    When 97 posts are reached (the 25th Prime Number, and largest Prime Number less than 100),
    I will be returning to the Aether.

I can perhaps empathise with the reservations many might have with the Christian Bible, and with Religion (I despise this term) at large.

The following passages from The Revelation to John, I believe, should not be discounted among you reading this.

Revelation 13, 11-18

Then I saw another beast rising out of the earth. It had two horns like a lamb and it spoke like a dragon.
    It exercises all the authority of the first beast in its presence, and makes the earth and its inhabitants worship the first beast, whose mortal wound was healed.
    It performs great signs, even making fire come down from heaven to earth in front of people,
    and by the signs that it is allowed to work in the presence of the beast it deceives those who dwell on earth, telling them to make an image for the beast that was wounded by the sword and yet lived.
    And it was allowed to give breath to the image of the beast, so that the image of the beast might even speak and might cause those who would not worship the image of the beast to be slain.
    Also it causes all, both small and great, both rich and poor, both free and slave, to be marked on the right hand of the forehead,
    so that no one can buy or sell unless he has the mark, that is, the name of the beast or the number of its name.
    This calls for wisdom: let the one who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man, and his number is 666.

and later on,

Revelation 16, 1-3

Then I heard a loud voice from the temple telling the seven angels, "Go and pour out on the earth the seven bowls of the wrath of God."
    So the first angel went and poured out his bowl on the earth, and harmful and painful sores came upon the people who bore the mark of the beast and worshipped its image.
    The second angel poured out his bowl into the sea, and it became like the blood of a corpse, and every living thing dies that was in the sea.

Interpretation (and TLDR):

- "The mark" surely must refer to the corona injection, due to the ultimatum imposed on whether one is able to participate in society or not.
    (Yes, this requirement, by-and large, may be rescinded a this point in time, despite remnants still remaining of course, but with no doubt in my mind to be returned very shortly in various formats).

- "Harmful and painful sores" - refers to so-called "monkeypox" ?
    Although as far as the narrative goes this remains an issue within the homosexual community predominately ?
    Who knows what is true and what isn't these days.

- Whether "every living thing" dies in the oceans remains to be seen, although seriously, is this really outside the realms of possibility at this point ?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.