I'm not pushing the vaccine, that's not my job.I would hate to...

1. 7,905 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 170
    I'm not pushing the vaccine, that's not my job.
    I would hate to tell someone to do something and they have an adverse reaction, I'm not an expert on the science or their personal situation.
    I'm just begging people to follow the official experts advice, or at least consider it to be of higher value than the "alternate" science you find online.
    I want to live in a society governed by social norms and people doing the right thing out of respect, not petty laws brought in like a police state. This is why places like Thailand feel so free and Australia feels like a police state. Australia has such silly laws against; riding a bike without a helmet, not wearing a seatbelt, not being able to smoke marijuana.
    With respect to covid vaccines people should have the choice, but the government does have a role in incentivising good behaviour. They got it right when only vaccinated people were allowed out of lockdown. But now all these restrictions have been lifted and they wonder why there is low takeup of the 4th shot.

I'm not against antivaxxers personally, because I really don't care. But I can't tolerate your protests of being discriminated against, or your desire to spread disinformation.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.