This week, 8th September 2022, marks the first publication of...

1. 149 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    This week, 8th September 2022, marks the first publication of the TGA’s Vaccine Safety Report with its’ new revamped website. The format looks to be in-line with most other .gov.au websites

https://www.tga.gov.au/news/covid-19-vaccine-safety-reports/covid-19-vaccine-safety-report-08-09-2022

Various observations:

- Myocarditis statistic in males aged 12-17 after NASDAQ:MRNA bumped up to a new high of 24 cases/100,000 doses

- Myocarditis statistic in males under 30 after NASDAQ:MRNA bumped up to a new high of 23 cases/100,000 doses

- Overall reporting rate of Adverse Events (AE’s) remains at 2.2 cases/1,000 doses.
    This infers, that for every single dose an individual takes, the individual has a 1.1/500 chance of ending up on this list.

- NYSE : PFE AE’s - 80,075
    AZN : LSE AE’s - 48,455
    Remember when all this medicine was once touted as “safe and effective”?
    Also remember when they retrospectively “discovered” AZN’s product wasn’t that “safe” after all, and hence sought to hinder its’ further use in the inoculation of the population?
    Looks to me that there’s 1.65x more AE’s in NYSE : PFE than LSE:AZN.
    However this could be due to much more doses of NYSE : PFE being pumped into the population, thus a higher nominal number, but alas.

- Quote - “ATAGI does not recommend vaccination of children under 5 years who do not have an increased risk of severe COVID-19. However, this is under ongoing consideration based on emerging data in this age group.”

- The product information regarding NASDAQ:MRNA product has been updated to include a new type of AE - called Capillary Leak Syndrome. Quote - “Capillary leak syndrome is a rare condition where fluid leaks from the small blood vessels (capillaries) into the surrounding tissues. People who have had it in the past can experience flare-ups. However, it is not well understood what triggers this.”

- A total of 890 cases of AE’s from 213,900 doses has been reported with NASDAQ:NVAX (0.416%).
    I feel sorry for all who held-out and waited for a so-called “protein-based” vaccination to still end up as a statistic here.
    This medicine, lo and behold, still resulted in a reported 8 myocarditis cases and 27 pericarditis cases.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

This is my final post on HC.
    I have decided best not to incriminate myself with any more dissent against the Powers that Be.
    thanks for you time
    Last edited by 100X: 08/09/22

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.