COVID AND THE VACCINE - TRUTH, LIES, AND MISCONCEPTIONS REVEALED, page-57599

1. 204 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37
    @pablito15 you ask a very relevant question as to what percentage of the conspiracy supports here are also religious - I'd say it's a significant amount - the simple fact you already got some angry defensive responses and direct attacks just confirms it.

The sociology of the I-feel-special-coz-I-know-a-big-secret club and the psychology of pathological persecution complex are closely tied. Religion is the ultimate original feel-special-got-secret club and has long tradition of using human susceptibility to persecution complex (along many other dysfunctions) to bind it's cult members

You can trace root of almost every major conspiracy theory, in play currently, back to the Christian cults in one way or another - The Antivaxxers started as religious conservatives triggered from the aborted foetus tissue used in vaccine research and added other shit in from there. Flat-Earth and Creationism comes from the desperate need to dismiss anything that contradicts their bronze-age fairy-tale collection.

You'll also find that almost every political conspiracy riles against any non-conservative agenda. That why you see the Christian Conservative more than happy to fully support any new conspiracy that comes along and fits in with the agenda.

COVID has largely burnt itself out now and is now just another endemic seasonal pathogen. The vaccines and other interventions did a great job mitigating the impact with a tiny tiny percentage of proven side-effects. All the noise seen here is irrelevant cherry picked bullshit presented by those desperate to keep the conspiracies going and keep feeling special and clever.

Anyway, this thread is long past any usefulness (if there ever way any) and is now nothing more than shilling weirder and weirder conspiracy overdue to get closed and archived

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.