Really going around and around circles are you not ?They died...

1. 1,508 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 132
    Really going around and around circles are you not ?They died with or from ? South Africa also happens to have the highest HIV rate per capita .in the world You have a quarter of the populace living in shacks, If we are to believe any of these infections / deaths .

The infections are very interesting to say the least , Oz Had more infections than Mexico for instance ? Have a look at the respective nations population density , not just in geography but urban density South Africa ? As i have stated , a quarter of the populace live in shanty towns , with large families living in spaces no bigger than a bedroom size apartment if they are lucky . No adequate ventilation etc. Yet South Africa only had 4 million infections ? PLEASE .
    Oh do not give me nonsense that we in OZ tested more . Whilst that is true .The point being is that you accepted the above mentioned figures for all those nations .

SOUTH AFRICA 60 million
    Argentina population 45 million plus .
    Netherlands population 17.2 million
    Mexico 125 million
    Fair dinkums 25 million

As for us doing fine before the borders open up , Were we not told that once were all jabbed that we would be protected ? New strains bypassed the efficacy of the jabs ", Yeah okay Cobber ". covid science ,Its just madness .

As for the over 50s , this age group will always be the most affected from most illnesses . Most people were aware of this but Authorities carpet bombed everyone , By no jab no play , no jab no job , no jab no haircut , no jab no visits to hospitals , Yet , statistically anyone below the age of 50 was ever really at risk . Besides what was the % risk for the over 50 s 12 months ago ? Now ?

HOW CAN YOU NOT ACCEPT nor AKNOWLEDGE THAT THESE MANDATES /LOCKDOWNS WERE BANG OUT OF ORDER ? JABS FOR JOBS ? MANDATING < COERCING An 18 year old , 20 , 30 , 40 ,50 OR ANYONE ELSE FOR THAT MATTER ?

Do the jabs do what authorities and pharma claimed ? Stops infection , spread . REMEMBER ?????? SAFE AND EFFECTIVE ? DO IT TO PROTECT LOVED ONEs ? I get that , as far your concerned ,they protect you because you did not get seriously sick nor die , Guess what ? I too am alive and did not get seriously ill from big bad covid either .

The jabs are duds , Lucky this scamdemic virus is toothless otherwise we would all be stuffed if ,we were depending on these jabs to protect us from death

Take all the jabs you want , There are plenty of them spare !

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.