God I love this thread, so good to see so many smart &...

1. 265 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    God I love this thread, so good to see so many smart & intelligent people who have done some research & not taken any of the clot shot's or believed the BS fed to them from mainstream media.
    In February my wife & I travelled to the US via Mexico & we both caught the Rona whilst on the flight even though everyone had to be masked up at all times apart from when eating. Both unjabbed (in our 50's) & both shook it off within 4 days, no problem whatsoever, just like a standard flu. My wife took Ivermectin which we purchased over the counter in Mexico & her symptoms were even milder than mine. Our immune systems are not compromised now & haven't caught it again even being around so many others here in the US that are infected & walking around with it.
    No doubt in our minds the clot shots don't work nor do the masks, I know of one fit & active 20 year old here who has had 3 clot shots & has caught Covid 4 times - some people are so stupid & they keep going back for more - fmd I shake my head!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.