COVID AND THE VACCINE - TRUTH, LIES, AND MISCONCEPTIONS REVEALED, page-60119

1. 24,289 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 128

Even Hippocratic Oaths have gone Woke

Guest Post by

Sometime during late 2020 I remember feeling highly antagonistic about the breach of trust by the medical community during the fake pandemic. A gift which keeps on giving, judging by all the Mask People in the far off corner of the world where I live… That is crazy, I was told during a tense online forum exchange, you can’t jettison your trust in the entire medical establishment just because of Covid. Truthfully the seeds of my distrust began decades ago, and Covid was just the final straw. It feels like a common sentiment these days, although I didn’t conduct a poll. Prominent medical voices such as Doctors Robert Malone, Peter McCullough, and Michael Yeadon have pointed out specifically how this breach of a sacred Social Contract will take at least a generation or more to rebuild. It was bad enough that so much of medical care was already driven by insurance policies and Big Pharma. But why were our own doctors so ineffective as backstops against a world gone insane? This has been a mystery to me until now.

Continue reading

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.