Ha! How good is that?I know it took “Dr” John a loooong time to...

1. gjc
    344 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13

Ha! How good is that?

I know it took “Dr” John a loooong time to wake up, but now that he slowly is, I have to say that I love his subtle sarcasm as he walks that pathetic tightrope of trying to convey the obvious truths that are finally dawning on him, whilst endeavouring to keep his all important “blue checkmarks” on YT, Twitter, et al.

For those of you already awake to this scam, you can probably do without watching the middle 12 minutes of this video where the UK MP spells out some long obvious and painful facts, but please, do yourself a favour and at least watch the first and last minute of the clip where Campbell feigns memory loss to pile on the sarcasm to get his point across, whilst ensuring he is not de-platformed.

Especially the last ten seconds, that’s just gold!

This (Campbell’s turning and the open questioning of “the narrative” in various global parliaments) is an important tide shift amongst the normies. Hopefully the tide will keep flowing thick and fast now, as we are still very deep in the woods, and the evil farkers responsible for the crumbling narrative are playing for keeps now.

Regards, GJC.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.