COVID AND THE VACCINE - TRUTH, LIES, AND MISCONCEPTIONS REVEALED, page-60295

1. 28,991 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 250
    I think there are plenty of Victorian’s who care about who wins their next election, Sabbath.

I personally don’t care but certainly “have an interest” as I expect many other’s outside of that state but as we should know.

Not all the people who get to vote are concerned about whether Dan is a lying tyrant, many in fact embraced his tyrannical approach to the KungFlu crisis and some probably think he didn’t go far enough.

As with any State election, choosing who to vote for often comes down to deciding who is the least worst option as opposed to any particular single issue.
    For those voters who are not Rusted on supporters of whichever Party.

It will certainly be interesting to see how Dan performs in this poll and whether his handling of the Covid crisis will be considered a “factor” in how his Party performs, once the numbers come in.

Saying that, I think his performance/handling of the Covid crisis shouldn’t be ignored or forgiven and if his Party cops an absolute flogging at the polls it will be difficult for anyone to deny it was His handling of covid that was responsible.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.