COVID AND THE VACCINE - TRUTH, LIES, AND MISCONCEPTIONS REVEALED, page-60515

1. 35,331 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 198
    Taurisk,

I grew up on a farm. Cattle, sheep, crops, horses, dogs, wildlife and the occasional plague of rodents and grasshoppers.

You learn a lot about humanity from observing nature.

We had a Rat Plague when I was young and so I set something close to 50 rabbit traps around the shed where we kept grain for the chooks and horses.

The traps were set on the wooden purlins on the sides of the shed and I would go up at about 9pm and bang on the shed walls creating a bit of a panic and rush in the mobs of rats.

Some nights I caught 30-40 rats, others 20 or so. Eventually there were a bunch of rats that never got caught and they were the ones that hurdled every trap.

The Anti-Vaxxers, as you call them, also hurdle the trap contained in these Jabs.

The Jab Junkies are the ones that get caught in the trap.

You should spend a little more time in reflection about your point of view instead of being enamoured with it.

After spending so much time looking at his reflection, Narcissus eventually became a Jonquille........... however, the Jab Junkies will not become pretty flowers, they'll just push up daisies

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4833/4833724-d1894a19c2c5815ce5f552787f766aff.jpg

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.