COVID AND THE VACCINE - TRUTH, LIES, AND MISCONCEPTIONS REVEALED, page-60518

1. 18,157 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 169
    @Marketinfo - everyone in this free country is entitled to their own opinions, even if that opinion and resulting inaction endangers others.
    and thankyou for your life history - but it also means, you are probably still living in the country, in splendid isolation - and a good thing it is, too, for you and the people around you.

Most Australians live in cities, work in densely populated areas - and want to keep going with their daily routines, their lives, which involve mixing with other people.

Experiences obviously shape us - I have had a life-long struggle with one of my daughters who didn't believe in vaccinating her children - I used to agonise over this: how to tell her daughters, once they were mature enough - to have themselves vaccinated etc. - in the end one of them began working in the office of a big hospital and then she went for the vaccinations - also telling her sister.

Their mother, too, (whom I had subjected to the 'horror' of childhood vaccinations) eventually fronted up for the Covid shots, because, believe it or not, she works as an osteopath - and she has intimate contact with the public - and would have lost her employment.

We have all done well - the only two people in my family who didn't do well, are both exposed to a lot of people, some non-vaccinated ones among them. Both husband first and then wife managed to catch Covid despite being vaccinated. But their Covid experience was just like a normal flu experience, brief and - yes with fever, sweats, headaches etc, but only brief, despite being vaccinated, or I should say 'brief, because they were vaccinated'.

From a friend who headed a ward (retired since beg. of this year), often converted into a Covid ward, back in Europe - I got enough information to know it is a deadly virus, costing lives, huge resources per hospital (space for one Covid bed is 2 1/2 times the space needed for a 'normal' bed, because of the extra equipment needed) - is really hard on the attending staff, who have to 'work' encased in space-age suits, can't go to the loo easily, need to 'break out' during their lunch breaks, to eat, relax, change underwear, all sweated through - and usually work a long shift, just broken once for the lunch and wee break.

I am now, also watching a friend, waiting for a hospital bed for an urgent operation. She has to wait another 9 months, being crippled (she needs a back operation) and hobbling around her house, can't go out, is in pain, because our hospital beds are fully taken up by unvaccinated people, who have contracted Covid.

I have no understanding for this 'movement' of anti-vaccers - and it exists all around the world. I can only assume it is one of nature's (or G.d's) tricks to reduce our populations to something that is manageable.

Lucky, you, you/we have a government which does not have totalitarian powers - so you can go on your merry ways endangering yourself and all around you. Just stay away from 'normal' people, please.
    Above all - Stay well - do everything you can to stay healthy, exercise, eat good food etc.
    Taurisk

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.