COVID AND THE VACCINE - TRUTH, LIES, AND MISCONCEPTIONS REVEALED, page-60528

1. 10,129 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 366
    Remember Hillary's gaff about the deplorables? Maybe not?

However by labeling 'everyone' anti-vaccination is not only a gross lie but a fabrication of those who wish to divide, segregate and alienate certain views and opinions that do not fit in with contemporary ideology.

I'm actually pro-vaccination, have been all my life, but the day people marginalised those who whiffed something suspicious about the trial mRNA innoculation (****NOTE specifically mRNA****) roll-out you put them into the category of anti-vaxxers, so what you and your followers have seemingly and unwittingly done is to convert a pro-vaccination advocate into an anti-vaccination individual - you reap what you sow by your foolish desire to have me follow the pack!

Now I am fully converted into an anti-vaxxers because of your incessant ideology of me not being able to have a freedom of choice about what I put in my body and have become suspicious of ALL vaccination agenda's because of the way they handled this seasonal influenza outbreak.

More damage has been done to confidence than the pro-vax lobby will ever understand!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.