COVID AND THE VACCINE - TRUTH, LIES, AND MISCONCEPTIONS REVEALED, page-60548

1. 29,032 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 250
    I would wring the life out of anyone who tried to put that crap into my kid’s bodies and not have a single ounce of remorse for the rest of my life even if I had to spend it in goal, T.

The 5 of us have have caught the novel cold with 2 getting it and a 10 week gap before the other 3 got it with our infections being nothing more than a mild cold.
    That’s because it is nothing more than a mild cold to just about everyone who catches it and only poses a significant risk to the very fragile people with existing health issues and these same people would be at high risk from a common cold or influenza because of their underlying health issues.

I think that you are a very nice person who I consider a friend but I don’t agree with your views on this subject.
    The idea that a vaccine can be created to defeat a coronavirus, any coronavirus for that matter has been worked on for the last 100 years nobody has come close to producing one yet.

If these novel treatments actually worked your daughter wouldn’t have caught the novel cold.

By the way, these treatments are not vaccines and shouldn’t be called that.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.