COVID AND THE VACCINE - TRUTH, LIES, AND MISCONCEPTIONS REVEALED, page-60593

1. 18,170 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 169
    @mogga - I did not get coerced, forced, lied to, mandated - I volunteered for my covid shots - I don't know anyone who has died from it either, as I have stated in a previous message I have a good friend in Vienna who is/was a ward supervisor in a large hospital and she/via her husband has informed me regularly of the workings in a large hospital - where people died in those tents - all unvaccinated, of course, with their relatives watching on from the outsideas they gasped for their last breath and the nursing staff carrying the emotional burden.

The beds which had to be set up as separate air-tight compartments took up the space of almost 3 normal beds - the staff had a complete working day without morning tea and afternoon tea breaks, just a midday break in which they could take their protective clothing off, go to the loo, eat something, put fresh clothing on for the afternoon shift.

I have another friend in Vienna who is an ex apothecary, two who are school teachers - all vaccinated, all cross with people on public transport who don't wear masks - cross with the protestors etc.

My little neck of the woods here in Australia has no big dramas - I had no ill after-effects, neither did my family - only the 2X vacced son-in-law caught it from his TAFE students - was sick for a week - 3 days badly - passed it on to my daughter, who similarly, despite vaccination caught it and it was a light - cold, but it was Covid. Had they not been vaccinated, it would have been much worse.

I am sorry, I responded on these pages, was shocked that you are of a similar mind to some of these extremist 'protestants' on here, but to each their own. You should be alright, as you do not live in a big city! I really don't care, what anyone else on these pages does, they have often written some pretty incomprehensible, almost frightening posts - so this thread and the people on it are not for me.

P.S. I fully expect there will be the need for a follow-up Covid vaccine next season, or possibly we will get an all-in-one flu shot
    For most of my life, I didn't even bother with flu shots, but do so now.

Take Care
    Tau

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.