COVID AND THE VACCINE - TRUTH, LIES, AND MISCONCEPTIONS REVEALED, page-60657

1. 55,295 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1013
    Hi Tau

Many posters on here seem to suffer from a collective psychosis, which is based on some character traits you share

I agree that covid has created a social psychosis in many - just look at the cloth masks still being worn in public and private scenarios - despite scientific evidence that they are close to useless and if anything, toxic to your health. This social psychosis is the end result of one of the most sophisticated psy-op experiments in human history - involving media, government and the pharmaceutical/medical cartel.

The unjabbed however, are not the ones with the psychosis. I hope you will come to realise that they are the ones holding the line against the mass hysteria that has prevailed for most of the past 2 years and which is currently shaping the future of our western society.

Just ask yourself who owns the media and big farma and are the greatest contributors to the major political parties.

It only takes a few people in the right places to change the direction and course of even the biggest ship

Now ask yourself if big farma wants to see society healthy or unhealthy and ask yourself why, despite record amounts of government money being spent on health, we are not getting healthier.

Why are hospitals full?
    Why does it take weeks to see a doctor?
    Why are they censoring anyone like Dr Wakefield that speaks out against this medical totalitarianism?

Tau - I know you are an avid reader so if you get the time, you should read about the Rockerfeller involvement in ''moderm medicine'' and how he shaped its business model and was considered its founding father. It is interesting how his ''philanthropic'' thrust was in establishing and sponsoring medical schools and medical associations in their wake.

But beware Tau - it is a rabbit hole.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.