COVID AND THE VACCINE - TRUTH, LIES, AND MISCONCEPTIONS REVEALED, page-60669

1. 4,215 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 257
    Hi Ram! Interesting hypothesis and I've no doubt that this type of thing happens BUT I've done my scant due diligence and I really think Taurisk is just a dottery old misguided dill who is fixated on her views and not open to reasoned debate or capable of proper research. She's stuck in a unit at the behest of body corporates issues and spends her days talking to her HC friends. I think 'she's' pretty harmless unless you're stupid enough to believe what she says.

That said, I can confirm with you and others that government and non government agencies do monitor websites and chat groups in order to monitor threats posed by politically or issue motivated groups. Generally speaking this is done in order to identify threats and address them before a threat is carried out.

I contend that this is generally a good thing, however, unfortunately, many well meaning people with genuine causes such as this Covid Scam become the subject of such insideous surveillance because they pose a threat to the government's agenda.

A perfect example of this is the pregnant woman from Ballarat, Zoe Buhler, who was arrested at her home in September 2020 by Vicpol and charged with 'Incitement' for her alleged role in organising a protest on Facebook in opposition to Lockdowns. On the 30th August, 2022 all charges were dropped against Buhler by Police (maybe because of a pending State Election).

'BE ALERT BUT NOT ALARMED'

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.