COVID AND THE VACCINE - TRUTH, LIES, AND MISCONCEPTIONS REVEALED, page-60722

1. 4,215 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 257
    I'm sure everyone here has absolute empathy for the plight of the farmer and others impacted by floods.

For you to suggest that their problems are 'bigger than anything being discussed here' in regard to Covid is ludicrous.

The farmers plight has been dictated by nature and out of our control. The plight of the vaccine injured and deceased has been caused by pharmaceutical companies with a track record of criminality for fraudulent and deceptive practices. How you can align the two is beyond reason.

PS: You still haven't addressed multiple requests to explain the sudden 15-18% rise in excess deaths since the jab was introduced. Just a few lines will do, I don't need your family history.

".....I just listened to a farmer on radio who lives smack-bang in the middle of New South Wales and his problems are much bigger than anything being discussed on here - even the bitumen roads are giving way under the onslaught of water - harvests cannot be brought in as the heavy fuel trucks don't even make it to the farms to fuel farm machinery; mozzies and flies are the biggest problem, even killing new-born calves - can you imagine how this situation will be producing new diseases?...."

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.