COVID AND THE VACCINE - TRUTH, LIES, AND MISCONCEPTIONS REVEALED, page-60936

1. 18,251 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    @ssteel I am busy with other things,
    but: one more post: I have had all the jabs - and I am a person who didn't even have flu shots until recently and I am into my 70s - but was unvaccinated against some common childhood diseases and suffered badly as a result when a child - I was supposed to get heart problems before my 40s, low life expectancy etc that sort of thing. None of it came true.

I have had 4 Covid Jabs, all my family and acquaintances are also jabbed, with the exception of one man, who is a bit of a cranky outlier in many ways, believes Government is always against him - had little nurture when a small child, Mum incapable of loving anyone, she recently died - he is a damaged individual, although his friends (and I) will never say these things to him. Now he is not permitting his son - a late child and an only child - to be vaccinated. I don't worry too much, as we are pretty isolated here in W.A, a luxury in the modern world.

Other than that, if I checked out every facet and circumstance which makes my life in a modern country within a modern state safe and possible, I would be busy all day - so I trust:
    my instincts,
    my family doctor, who has proven himself great over the years and
    the information which is all around us.

I read books - on a weekly basis at least one book - not too interested in finding fault, conspiracies, lizard people, anywhere.
    And I apologise for stirring this little hornets' nest. I won't post any more - you can go back to 'talking among yourselves'.

One more comment and it may come across as a little prejudiced: take a look at the way people are talking on here, all men, many just cranky and besotted with 'they are out to get us' and many with little education - do you trust these people to actually do research and understand anything?
    Taurisk

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.