Hi MI,Good post, thanks. There is so much about health and...

1. gjc
    344 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Hi MI,

Good post, thanks.

There is so much about health and wellness that has gone either under investigated or flat-out not investigated at all over the past 100 years since Rockefeller and co high-jacked the medical industry and took it down the allopathic route.

How many billions - probably trillions by now - of dollars have been poured into the research of allopathic’s “cut-poison-burn” anti-health philosophy, including the totally anti-science virology discipline, at the detriment of true health research?

There is so much to learn - or perhaps just relearn - and hopefully we will now start to see that true scientific research start as the allopathic house of cards continues to crumble.

I agree that parasites will be a big part of that research. What was the name of that horse dewormer again??!!

As for cowardice in the populace, I sadly have to agree here too. After working out the Covid scam and they then started rolling out the vaxxes, I was gobsmacked to watch everyone I know roll up their sleeves and getting juiced.

And I mean everyone: family, friends, neighbours, my staff, work colleagues, suppliers, customers, golf mates, literally everyone I know. I have only come across two people (random customers) out of my entire expanded circle of acquaintances who are unvaxxed.

I voiced my concerns to any and all of them that would listen to me, and whilst a good proportion of them agreed that the whole Covid scam was simply the flu rebranded, egged on by the meaningless PCR tests and their false positives, they all still took the juice, mostly because they wanted the lockdowns to end, or go to the pub or a restaurant, or travel.

I still can’t believe what I have witnessed, and despite the obvious coercion that went on, the most accurate word that describes how it happened is cowardice, as much as I hate to say that about so many loved ones.

And yes, a good proportion of them are now reaping what their cowardice has sown as the entirely predictable vaxx damage kicks in, which makes it all the more depressing.

Regards, GJC.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.