COVID AND THE VACCINE - TRUTH, LIES, AND MISCONCEPTIONS REVEALED, page-63380

1. 22,989 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 126

Exclusive: ‘Sometimes I feel I Am Damaged for Life,’ Says Woman Injured by Pfizer Vaccine

By Michael Nevradakis, PH.D

In an exclusive interview with The Defender, Sandra Ortiz described the injuries she experienced after getting Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine, her medical journey and what her life is like today.

sandra ortiz pfizer covid vaccine injury feature

It took only a couple of minutes for her to feel the waves of heat, followed by a feeling of faintness. “I immediately felt like my life was in danger, something was really wrong with me,” said Sandra Ortiz.

That’s how Ortiz described her reaction to receiving her first and only dose of the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine on May 26, 2021.

Ortiz, now 54 years old, is a mail carrier in Arlington, Texas. In an exclusive interview with The Defender, she described her initial injuries and ongoing symptoms. She provided extensive documentation to corroborate her claims.

Ortiz described what happened when she got the vaccine — and how the pharmacist who administered it reacted:

“I felt waves of heat in my body and felt as if I was going to faint. I did not faint. But I immediately felt that my life was in danger, something was really wrong with me.”

She asked the pharmacist what would happen if she were allergic to the vaccine, and did he have an EpiPen, Ortiz said. The pharmacist said he did. “But when I was lying on the floor, all he did was call the ambulance,” she said. Continue reading

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.