COVID AND THE VACCINE - TRUTH, LIES, AND MISCONCEPTIONS REVEALED, page-67252

1. 4,314 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37
    That's quite true throughout society.

Some people let the monster into the bedroom and now have to live with it so to speak, while other can enjoy life without the fear because they know what it is like to be infected with covid , colds, etc and they also know that IVM with quercetin taken early works .
    Small amounts of zinc helps as does vit d .

I have also noted a few jab zealots have vanished from the forum, most notably red cedar and another real jab fanatic who was gloating early on about how all unvaccinated are toast. Sharpes -- a real nasty unit also cocao who was obviously suffering an adverse effect before he vanished.

Probably coincidence but possibly not.

certainly I don't lose any sleep over people like Taurisk 's continued cowering and cringing in the face of relentless propaganda, that is their choice, and as I pointed out to yet another fanatic jab junkie posting yesterday -- I wouldn't trade places for a million dollars.

Willful ignorant bliss may be the preferred method of virtue signalers but I find it offensive.

There is another wave of covid sweeping thru town now -- started a couple months back -- and again, my observations show that those who take IVM as recommended fare much better than the fully jabbed. Without doubt.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.