COVID AND THE VACCINE - TRUTH, LIES, AND MISCONCEPTIONS REVEALED, page-68453

1. 7,070 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    Im not a doctor, im just repeating what Health Minister Brad Hazzard said.

Brad Hazzard isn't a doctor either.

You know what's worse than a die hard antivaxxer, somone who got all the benefits of getting the first 3 jabs (keeping their job, travel, being allowed out of lockdown, etc), but now they decide they decide they don't want to get more jabs.

I thought the jabs were for health benefits, not keeping their job, travel, being allowed out of lockdown, etc. I completely misunderstood the reasons for taking a covid injection. Big price to pay in permanent health damage to temporarily enjoy some freedoms. I hear some even lost a foot for the team.

Had more people stood up for what's right, the government would have been forced to not pamper to the pharmaceutical companies and their captured organisations. Millions of lives would have been saved.

It's absolutely selfish and reckless behaviour,Im begging the government to bring back the mandates for 4th and 5th shots with the bivalent boosters for public service jobs.

Begging?

More shots is great. Those willing to take 4th and 5th shots will be useful in seeing the effects. I'm doing my part by being the zero dose control group. I guess we're both doing our bit in the greatest medical trial in human history. So far, I'm up by a foot.

Thanks for all you do @EyeoftheTiger to expose this fiasco. Your efforts are appreciated.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.