COVID AND THE VACCINE - TRUTH, LIES, AND MISCONCEPTIONS REVEALED, page-68739

1. 8,379 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 877
    Don't know about you, but I would rather be hated for telling the truth than being loved for telling lies. Remember the old saying 'the truth will set you free' - shame so many must love incarcertion.

It is people like you who have been spreading vaxxer nonsense and are blind as a bat to all the revelations of what you call vaccines have done to so many willing rats - perhaps your avatar is more akin to 'eye of a willing rat'.

BTW, not many of whom you call antivaxxer to my knowledge has told anyone not to take what you call a 'vaccine' or else they'll hate you - in fact, feel free to keep vaxxing all you like, neither like nor dislike your decision - but the likes of big pharma loves your vaxxing decision very very much - to them you're a hero - some of those who choose otherwise may just refer to the likes of you as a willing experimental lab rat. Don't blame those who may use that reference - after all it is big pharma itself that has told everyone that any participants who receive their so called vaccine are used for an experiment - an experiment that is still ongoing - you may be glad to be a part of it, good on you but there are those who sit by the sidelines and let the results unfold - and indeed results are unfolding. Sadly, for some the results are not in the affirmative when it comes to anything positive.

Another new term has come along and is frequently used by so many experts - the term 'baffled' is becoming rather common usage - I'm baffled too at the lack of knowledge portrayed by these experts - experts that are supposed to know - by so many being baffled just goes to show you they either do not have the foggiest or simply ignore the obvious.

You and the likes of you may care to direct your hate to the perpetrators of this ongoing lie and not to messengers of those who see through those lies. But hey, please continue on your journey of vaccine heaven. AIMO

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.