COVID AND THE VACCINE - TRUTH, LIES, AND MISCONCEPTIONS REVEALED, page-68900

1. 10,492 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 382
    I suppose the worst part of it all was how easily people were compliant, and I mean that in a respectful way, in that people didn't question why they needed to be compliant?

During the whole saga I was never denied entry to a restaurant, travelled statewide, went into shopping malls, I even visited patients in many different hospitals across our region, including high dependency, immunocompromised and general wards. I always disclosed the fact I was NOT inoculated but all of the Nurse Unit Managers found ways to get around this by putting in place stringent requirements before I could enter, and I was happy oblige providing they felt safe in my presence, strangely enough once I put on garbs they had no problems, some even suggested taking them off once I was inside. It was all for show to make people compliant, and I was in respect to their position, without needing to get inoculated!

Yes they made it difficult because they were forced to apply policies in which many didn't beleive themselves.

I'm more surprised people didn't just push back a bit harder and stand their ground, because all obstacles put in my way were never insurmountable when applying common sense.

It could have turned out a lot more different from the disaster that it did when health authorities implemented policies just to show they did something, turns out they may have done many a dis-service.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.