COVID AND THE VACCINE - TRUTH, LIES, AND MISCONCEPTIONS REVEALED, page-69219

1. 8,379 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 877
    When I post, I assume others like yourself being normal, can have a laugh at the absurdity of how some of these so called vaxxers respond or in general write up their posts. Perhaps there are those who laugh at my posts too.

HC to me is kind of like liquorice allsorts or selecting from a box of assortment chocolates when you never know exactly what you may select randomly. Being anonymous, offers a little of that sanity - you can already see the backlash towards any that goes against the narrative here - can just imagine how more so should your real identity be known.

Go with the flow, enjoy the ride, keep believing steadfast in your principles. But you are right, there are more important things in life than to respond to an entity or those with traits of personality disorders or even bordering on insanity. Trying to convince such that some choices made have dire consequences is akin to talking to a brick wall - some of those walls are very thick. what.png

Hopefully I'm still of sound mind - not sure if that would still be the case with 4-5 jabs of possibly mind or body chemistry altering drugs. Just need to look at all those in America on opioids - that in itself puts me off drugs of any sort. wink.png

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.