COVID AND THE VACCINE - TRUTH, LIES, AND MISCONCEPTIONS REVEALED, page-69261

1. 8,378 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 877
    I was thinking about my family and my own health status.

Does that mean you had to coerce your family and did you turn away those members that chose otherwise and started calling them antivaxxers and conspiracy theorists or did they simply and blindly conform?? rolleyes.png

what on earth are the conspiracy thought bubblers thinking when propagating lies and factoids which created a nonsensical fear of the jab?

What on earth were the conspirators thinking when propagating their lies and false factoids in order to create fear mongering and thereby creating a rush for an experiment that was so well patronaged by so many who were made to feel petrified even as not knowing any ill effects that may ensue from the experimental jab??

medication safety and efficacy

Rather loose, misleading and constantly changing terms when applied to these jabs.

I'm sure of one thing - you are not the only one that was/is thinking about your family or your own health status. There are those who did not rush in and decided to wait and see - waiting well warranted, given results of initial and ongoing adverse reactions for so many. Though glad that thus far no ill effects befell on you (or your family) as a result of taking the jab(s). Of course that does not mean that there have been no ill effects to others, courtesy of the jab. smile.png

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.