COVID AND THE VACCINE - TRUTH, LIES, AND MISCONCEPTIONS REVEALED, page-69277

1. 44,214 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 642
    I won't go into detail yeze... and granted it does depend on ones perspective. I've worked for decades in the field and studied doctors methods. I'm convinced that medical scepticism and Occam's razor are the essential principles that ensure the science is solid.

I also understand the risks of medications and the means by which they are tested before being released not he public.

the covid virus was a tremendous risk as the mortality of the bug initially was much higher than it is now, moreover the medicine used to treat patients has learned in crash style and refined through international co-operation and information sharing. its been the biggest single advance in human medical science in such a short time in history.

and the mRNA vehicle for the vaccine has proven remarkably effective at delivering the vaccine in a quicker, more thorough manner than any previous vaccine. the vaccine itself is simply a scrap of the shell of the virus itself which contains the S spike and some viral RNA. quite remarkable development and much safer to use than older vaccines.

but of course no medication is 100% perfectly safe because they are foreign to the natural parts of the body. and this is the heart of the contrast between ancient herbal remedies and modern medications.

what you've been reading calls my view lies. they've fed you info that gives you doubt that what medical science has achieved is false. and the science isn't easy to read - I used to phase out after the first couple of sections in my early years.

this is why there does need to be trust in our medical and pharmaceutical industries. what really caused the doubts was the effort Trump made to make himself look smarter than science (the fool) when he was clearly out of his depth. this started the whole fiasco of bad-mouthing medicine.

but thats imo and you're welcome to your beliefs. thanks for asking.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.