COVID AND THE VACCINE - TRUTH, LIES, AND MISCONCEPTIONS REVEALED, page-69501

1. 8,475 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 899
    All medical procedures and many medications have elements of risks. Patients are normally advised of such and with surgery even a percentage of success - hence if told of a 60% success rate I would consider the procedure rather risky and avoid it as long as possible. So what do you do when you are not told the full picture as with these current jabs?? Why risk getting vaccinated with toxins when you don't have to - particularly when all figures regarding covid are fudged and real truth is hidden??

Over two years into a so called pandemic with variants etc and with each more infectious allegedly than the previous one and yet there are lots of people who have never had it or not aware of having had it or have had it and yet still alive despite being unjabbed. What a contrast to those who allegedly are protected by the injected substance. Baffling for many isn't it but clear as crystal as to why for some.

You claim to be in health care - perhaps if you'd care to provide as to which establishment you work at, I'll do my very best to steer clear. Perhaps prefer to be reminiscing about some bands of a bye gone era with Manfred Mann's 'Blinded by the light' (even if a cover) :

How many are blinded to what is truly going on? smile.png

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.