COVID AND THE VACCINE - TRUTH, LIES, AND MISCONCEPTIONS REVEALED, page-69613

1. 896 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2997
    Originally posted by walbrook

so, the federal govt lied to the medical profession about indemnity too

Yes, the main reason why I think we're big trouble.

There was no way anyone could give informed consent. Even those who took the jab willingly went off the claim of "95% efficacy".They didn't know the difference between absolute and relative risk reduction.

Neither did a physician I went to see here in Melbourne.

Being in the stock market has taught me how important it is to look at things yourself. I had no intention of taking any jab but I wanted to see to what extent ethics had been eroded here in this city. Was a medical professional willing to inject someone with a substance they explicitly said they didn't want, someone who knew more about the clinical trials than they did?

In October 2021, I chose a clinic advertising Pfizer (the only one I'd researched) at random and made an appointment. At the start of the consultation with the physician, I said, "I'm here for the jab. I don't want it but I feel I don't have a choice." He said, "You do have a choice. It's just that you can't do anything."

I asked what the actual benefit for me personally was. He looked like I just told him there were fairies at the bottom of my garden and said, "To save your life of course". I asked him if the clinical trials had shown the vaccine saved lives and he told me they most certainly did. I asked how many deaths there were in the Pfizer treatment versus placebo arm. He didn't know, so I told him. (There were actually more deaths in the treatment group. Although they weren't statistically significant, there was a signal the groups were starting to separate out more, which is perhaps why the control was quickly wiped out).

I asked the physician if I got the jab, what my absolute risk reduction would be. He didn't appear to even know the concept of absolute vs relative risk reduction, and said, "You'll have to tell me". So I told him that too.

I said I was a bit concerned he was administering a medication without having read basic information for himself. He told me he didn't need to read anything. He trusted "99.9% of the top experts". I asked him to name one but he couldn't.

I then asked if he knew a child had been paralysed on the Pfizer trial in a cohort of only just over a thousand. He told me he wasn't going to "go down that rabbit hole".

He said I'd clearly just come for an argument, so I got up to leave. I told him within a year the extent of injury and death he was dealing in would come to light. I thought he'd get angry but he looked distressed and quietly said, "Yes".

My experience with that GP was by no means the most frightening sign of what's been going on in this city. I've mentioned Jodie's case (also Melbourne, first link below) before, which is not uncommon. Jodie has a history of severe reactions. She didn't want the jab but she's a single mother who did it to save her job. She got heart inflammation after the first dose of Pfizer. At the time of the interview (December 2021), she only had a temporary exemption. She says the cardiologist wanted her to get Pfizer for her second dose!

The clinical trials were obvious garbage to anyone with reasonable comprehension skills. Most people knew there was no long-term safety data. The FDA ADCOMs have been publicly available on YT for almost 18 months. The experts sound like the most blatant bunch of "anti vaxxers" you ever heard. The TGA is even more explicit. They make it clear the vaccines only have provisional approval. They make it clear this is a real-world clinical trial. Pfizer's document released under FOIA has been available on their website for around a year. Anyone can see for themselves how much of it is redacted.

The reason something this terrible could have gone on is that whatever group has controlled the pharmaceutical industry knows that most doctors don't bother to read anything for themselves beyond the abstract. They're getting a big wake up call.

Dr. Aseem Malhotra spoke out in September 2022. IMO he's no maverick out on his own. You can find online a conference where he gets a two-minute standing ovation from physicians. This lecture from 2017 (second link below, where he talks about absolute vs relative risk reduction) is uncanny in how much it foreshadows what's gone on these past three years. On another forum, I wrote that I believed Aseem Malhotra represented doctors' last chance to publicly distance themselves with what I have no doubt will go down as the biggest medical crime in history.

https://www.reignitedemocracyaustralia.com.au/adverse-reaction-victims-1/

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.