COVID AND THE VACCINE - TRUTH, LIES, AND MISCONCEPTIONS REVEALED, page-69614

1. 4,358 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 727
    Amazed this thread is still alive. Those of us with 4 doses might be allowed a 5th dose before winter here in Australia. With many of the prior posters suggesting us vaccinated masses should be all dead or zombies they may be amazed we can be here to consider a 5th or more

My bet is a combined flu /covid shot every year

Last one I had was the bivalent moderna. My hair fell out and limbs have all been amputated- not really- I had no hair already and titanium rods, plates and screws in me are from me beating up a car on my bike at high speed
    I did check on the 15000 odd covid vaccines my work gave out to people. A few deaths now sadly. None are related to vaccines happily. Old age gets us all eventually.

Must remind myself- Don't feed the trolls again- Alas- I read a few and responded

Happily its your choice to have or not to have them. The only very grumpy one who saw my staff /nurse was told they did not have to and IF they wanted it to be very nice or we would refuse to give it to them. Happily that is not going to happen again here.

Tin foil hat on again - Have a great day all

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.