COVID AND THE VACCINE - TRUTH, LIES, AND MISCONCEPTIONS REVEALED, page-71325

1. 35,600 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 199
    "Get vaxxed, don’t get vaxxed, no one cares anymore, the world has moved on but here you are every day berating anybody who doesn’t agree with your opinion.
    What’s it been 3 years for you on here now? You are a cooker mate"

You clearly care because you keep responding to my posts.

As for 3 years?

Not quite. It wasn't until about mid year 2020 that I concluded we were being taken for a ride.

To think it has been two and a half solid years of banging on the heads of people with so little discernment and zero ability to see what sticks out like dog's balls............. and still can't see it.

I can't help it if you are thicker than a box of rocks and it annoys you to hear the message about the Franken-Juice.

People like you and the other Normies will just get on your/their knees and beg to be given a right royal rooting from the WEFers if people like myself stop banging on your heads.

Suck it up or get a BOOOOOOOOSTER ............... the World has a surplus of Useless Eaters ............ as Uncle Klaus so fondly refers to your ilk.

P.S. You can stop showing that you care by not reply to my posts................... I don't care whether the WEFers screw you over or not.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.