COVID AND THE VACCINE - TRUTH, LIES, AND MISCONCEPTIONS REVEALED, page-71575

1. 18,356 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 178
    @zipperlip You - I - you have to agree to disagree - yes, what you say about the common cold is very true, but when you look at what rubbish people are imbibing, eating, on a daily basis - the excess, often hidden sugar in foods, the soft drinks the ready-to-heat-in-microwave foods, the drug-taking of the young and not so young, the marihuana smoking, the drinking problem, the smoking . . .
    Just go to a 'normal' supermarket and check out people's shopping trolleys - there is enough poison in most of them to at least de-stabilise their health - and yet - as a species we seem to be indestructible.

and with the new flu epidemic threatening an already unhealthy population . . . it was necessary to develop a vaccine, quickly and there were mishaps - naturally - lucky I wasn't one of them

it was amazing we got on top of it - with relatively little loss of life - but you have your own statistics about that, I am sure.

I am just a casual observer, go to my doctor when I absolutely have to and have a reasonable diet, with a little drink now and then - no drugs in my life ever, except once or twice, small amount and experimental. No damage done, no addiction.

just to prove I am no bot, I'll put a photo of one of @NoBoDe's sketches on here and I hope your business is doing well again btw!! and you and family are all well!!
    X
    Tau

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5033/5033464-ee5bb2c257f41625f703eddfc5e3f317.jpg

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.