The last 2 days I've had flu like symptoms. Joint and muscle...

1. 1,769 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    The last 2 days I've had flu like symptoms. Joint and muscle aches, lethargy and headaches. The strangest symptom was a very strong urge to urinate, at its peak maybe every 20 or so minutes. I had been drinking water, not excessively though, but the amount of urine did seem excessive.

After 2 days, the aches are gone, and waterworks back to normal. On a rating scale, based on worst flu ever, probably rated about a six or seven.

I live in a fairly isolated area, but the day before I got sick (approx. 15 hours before noticing first symptoms) I went for a rare visit to a large dept. store and a very busy shopping centre.

In my mind, there are a few possibilities:
    1. My body was due for a cleanout and the catalyst was the visit to the crowded environment.
    2. Something I ate that day at the shopping centre didn't agree with me. I did have some sushi, a couple of donuts and a milkshake smile.png.
    3. I've picked up a lurgie at the shopping centre. If only I'd worn a mask wink.png
    4. The mysterious shedding!

My gut tells me it was 2 or 4. An overload of toxins, either from the food, or spike protein lingering in the shopping centre. My body was definitely trying to expel something urgently.

Has anyone experienced similar symptoms/duration recently? Certainly not after medical advice, as loading up on raw garlic and Vit C early seems to have done the trick. Any relevant links to info. on shedding would also be appreciated.
    Last edited by crumpets: 15/02/23

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.