My mother got her 5th jab yesterday and rang me to brag that she...

1. 705 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    My mother got her 5th jab yesterday and rang me to brag that she was the first person to get it at the clinic and that she did it to be "safe"!
    As sad as it is, there is nothing I can do.

At the start of the pandemic she insisted that I get the jab telling me to "do it for my country" and to "protect her".
    I immediately showed her videos and data showing that the pandemic didn't start until the jabs, that those that died were due to being mistreated as well as information from doctors describing the strange and lethal ingredients. I also explained to her that staying inside and discouraging exercise and healthy eating didn't make sense.

Sadly, the 1T$ propaganda campaign was too much.

Even if the government makes a weak confession now such as COVID's origins were from a lab she would just say "Well we didn't know that did we" and even if her TV tells her that the vaxxes aren't "completely" effective she will just say something like "well the scientists are doing their best".

Sadly, her generation is way too trusting of government and big business.

We have agreed not to speak about it to save our relationship.

If she does die of a vax related injury I see no point in telling her.

I however will not forget or forgive those responsible as well as those in the community, the "useful idiots", who have attempted to bully us and ridicule us into getting it. In case you are wondering, I'm talking to you EOT, googs, redcedar etc.

Wongy

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.