COVID AND THE VACCINE - TRUTH, LIES, AND MISCONCEPTIONS REVEALED, page-73911

1. 5,366 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    Many people took the vaccine for selfish reasons, even though they knew that there may have been some risks attached. They were prepared to take those risks over not being able to work, put food on the table or even play certain sports.
    For example, I for one was was not allowed to play cricket for my club, let alone play tennis at a club level because I was not vaccinated and this was for nearly two years. Simply because of the fear that I'd either catch Covid or for even more selfish reasons spread it. How in God's name were you ever likely to catch the virus from a cricket or tennis ball? Let alone the bowler or opposing tennis player!!! It's not as if you'd be doing the tango with them!!!!
    The complete stupidity in regards to all these so called restrictions and regulations was something only a complete imbecile could dream up but that's what we had. And they were instigated by complete moronic imbecilic, politicians on both sides of the political spectrum along with their so called chief health officers, who if they were your own GP, you'd run a mile from!!
    But that appears to be the way of life these days. Incompetence reigns supreme! Plus everyone is so scared of each other's cast shadow!!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.