COVID AND THE VACCINE - TRUTH, LIES, AND MISCONCEPTIONS REVEALED, page-75685

1. 2,571 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 468
    Hi colb, if you want to make a difference you "MUST" write to all those 32 senators that keep voting NO, to save Australians from Evil Bureaucracy!

Make sure you always BCC the Five senators that stand for justice! That's right, there are only Five Loyal senators over the pass couple of years that are asking questions due to the crimes being committed. .

https://www.aph.gov.au/Senators_and_Members/Parliamentarian_Search_Results?q=&sen=1&par=-1&gen=0&ps=0

They are as follows:
    1. Senator Alex Antic
    2. Senator Ralph Babet
    3. Senator Gerard Rennick
    4. Senator Malcolm Roberts
    5. Senator Pauline Hanson

I have written to most of those evil senators that have no human decency towards Australians having the right to work, having the right to be a Law Abiding Citizen, having the right to freedom of choice for their health and the health of their children, having the right of association to express ideas, debate any topic openly, having the right to "Critical Thinking" that is taught at all Universities in this country and when these scholars turn away the rights of debates & the rights of critical thinking all in the name of Science!

Then you have all been brain washed backwards into having no beliefs system of any substance other than being treated as a Slave as a piece of turd.
    Is this what we want to be a piece of Turd?

Fight back and write to all those NOes voters and tell them honestly how you feel.

Senator Rennick told me to write and let them all know how I feel. Honesty is the best way forward. Explain to them the cruelty they are inflicting onto all Australians and that we all will finally win the war against tyranny.

Senator Rennick is a true warrior. God Bless all those 5 senators. 5 Senators v's 20 + million zombies! Unbelievable.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.