COVID AND THE VACCINE - TRUTH, LIES, AND MISCONCEPTIONS REVEALED, page-7712

1. 7,154 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    Re "Either vaccine or the lock downs continue. If people want to be an anti-vaxer that is fine by me, but then at least take it upon yourself to implement other protective measures, like staying at home."

In my opinion this comment suggests you are a psychopath. Sounds harsh? My existence and movement was never specifically designed to make you safe. If you've suddenly joined the cult of fear, that is your business not mine. I could not care less whether my views are "fine with you". Bunker down yourself psycho if you're scared!

Anyway, I know for a fact, if some of the experts are right and it turns out the vaccinated are the problem and start experiencing medical issues on a grand scale, you'll be squealing for assistance. There'll be no hiding away then to "protect the health service". They don't have any long term data so how do you know?

And tell me, my friendly psychopath, what should we do with you in the event of you being ill now we know what you and Glady's really think of us?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.