COVID AND THE VACCINE - TRUTH, LIES, AND MISCONCEPTIONS REVEALED, page-7719

1. 13,892 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8457
    You know what overruns the health system?

Firing a significant portion of your health staff because they exercise their right to free choice when it comes to medical interventions.

You know what else overruns the health system?

Failing to do anything meaningful about its capacity, after 18 months of fear campaigning about how it's going to be overrun.

You know what else overruns the health system?

Month after month after month of fear campaigning and restrictions that prevent or dissuade people from seeking routine checks and treatment, leading to an unnecessary surge in other serious issues and illness...

You are clearly "over invested" in your "position" and cannot accept that people have fundamental rights that enable them to have free choice when it comes to medical treatments and interventions, as per the Universal Declaration on Bioethics and Human Rights. Anything other than requiring free and informed consent, is directly contrary to Article 6. Look it up.
    Your view appears to be that of a dictatorial system, whereby the "peasants" are treated as imbeciles and assumed to be incapable of reviewing and assessing information to make their own health decisions. This is absolutely confirmed by the rampant censorship that effectively eliminates discussion of ANYTHING that questions or contradicts what is dictated.
    You support that? In a "free" and "democratic" society?

If you, Gladys, or anyone else are afraid of a healthy person, then may I suggest psychiatric assessment...?

You seemingly assert that people who don't share your views, or blindly follow what is shoved down their throat, do not care about their community....? This is nonsense. I tend to find that the exact opposite is usually more true.

DYOR

Oh, and maybe you can help me out with finding just ONE video of someone dropping dead from covid in the street on their way to work, outside of china? There must be thousands upon thousands of these videos..? Somewhere? Still waiting and not surprised that so many simply ignore this massive red flag. Where are they all?! Where is ONE?
    Last edited by GCar: 10/09/21

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.