COVID AND THE VACCINE - TRUTH, LIES, AND MISCONCEPTIONS REVEALED, page-7720

1. 7,154 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    No, I don't think you're in the least bit sorry. You think you're justified. You've been brainwashed into a form of indignant hatred. You have taken the first tentative steps on the road to genocide. You can be presented evidence from Florida where they have a lower vaccination uptake than New York, you could be shown Sweden that has a lower vaccination uptake than UK. You could be shown the VAERS reports and the information coming out that young kids are dying from this vaccine, including kids in NSW. It won't matter, you feel entitled, you're the victim and someone has to pay. To make your sorry arse feel better you want me to take my defenseless children and have them vaccinated with something that might damage them immediately or kill them in years to come. Or they just have to disappear. All so you can feel ok now you've joined the cult of fear.

Do you imagine genocide starts any other way than one group of people thinking another group are somehow being unreasonable, when the reality is that the other group's behaviour has not changed at all? When it becomes apparent to you that the virus has NOT gone away, then regardless of what people like me do, you will still think we are the "problem" and you'll look for more measures. You'll endorse doors being kicked in and people being arrested, you will feel justified.

Now I don't imagine you'd be the person to commit genocide, but you will be one of the sad sacks that does nothing to prevent it. You should read Solzhenitzyn's book, he saw what people are capable of when they are convinced others are in their way.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.