COVID AND THE VACCINE - TRUTH, LIES, AND MISCONCEPTIONS REVEALED, page-77900

1. 24,158 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 128

Andrew Bridgen

“Is it safe?”

Guest Post by Steve Kirsch

The only world government that is anywhere close to answering that question for any vaccine is the UK. I’ll explain why I believe this. I think you’ll agree with me.

Is It Safe?" Marathon Man's Interrogation Scene | Film Obsessive

Executive summary

The question you should be asking before you get any vaccine is “Is it safe?”

The standard of safety used for vaccines is fewer than 1 death per 1M doses (see this Paul Offit quote).

Double-blind randomized trials are never powered with millions of people so the only way we can learn this information is by collecting the data in the post-marketing phase by looking at the vaccine records of people who died and doing the analysis on that data.

As far as I know, nobody in the world has ever exposed the underlying anonymized data or exposed accurate summary analysis template that would allow us to learn the truth.

In short, for the last 220 years, doctors have all been basing their recommendations that the vaccines are safe on trust, not reliable data.

Shouldn’t we get started so we can finally answer the question: “Is it safe?”

Continue reading

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.