COVID AND THE VACCINE - TRUTH, LIES, AND MISCONCEPTIONS REVEALED, page-81188

1. 4,300 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 262
    How remiss of me!! I forgot to include Dumbell(curve) in this group of intellectual lightweights. You know what I really love, is that the little bubble they live in is literally about to burst.

Anyone who can make time to listen to Walbrooks Post 69023908 that had any doubt about the dangers of the so called Vaccine will have those doubts erased.

3 Independant laboratories worldwide have discovered that the Pfizer and Murderna Vaccines are contaminated with DNA and that other peer reviewed studies confirm what 'we' already knew and that is the mRNA combined with the Liquid Nano Particles enter our cells through every organ in the body.

We have some of the best legal minds and most highly experienced medical professionals taking our CORRUPT TGA and OGTR through the courts. The evidence is irrefutable. Both regulatory bodies have failed to ensure that the vaccines were GMO free and further that they contain no DNA.

People need to know that one of the first tests the TGA do on any drug presented for approval is to test for any DNA contaminants. It is allegedly a 5 minute test. Since the introduction of Covid Vaccines the TGA no longer test any drugs for DNA contamination. They have changed their testing procedure because they are corrupt and to protect the very pharma companies that provide their income.

Ignore the TROLLS and if you truly care about the health of your loved ones you need to read Walbrooks Post. You would think the likes of flogco, dumbell, EOT and others have grandkids and to think they continue to promote these damaging experimental drugs in the face of such overwhelming evidence is worthy of expulsion from HC.

You lose your right to free speech when you clearly disseminate disinformation. The Government wants to censor you for allegedly spreading disinformation when in fact 'they' are the best example of disinformation spreaders.

PFIZER and MURDERNA COVID 19 VACCINES ARE.....
    TOXIC
    NON TESTED
    GENETICALLY MODIFIED
    DNA CONTAMINATED
    ILLEGALLY BYPASSED THE OGTR

(Moderna's mRNA payload is up to 3 times greater than Pfizer)

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.