I've had a few friends get covid in Netherlands, France and...

1. 37 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    I've had a few friends get covid in Netherlands, France and India. All said it was no big deal. Currently watching a documentary called Europa,
    THIS IS LONG, but for me, it answers so many questions. Well worth saving at least.
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/s1nPYDj7KBEQ/?fbclid=IwAR2B-NbbLhN5Y0TJm7H4Vl6Spl3O66BAmRmFlegswAdX2dp3KFbuF4WPKhY
    Read the 'The Naked Communist' and wow it really gave answers only they spoke about communist and not where or who backed the communist or why. The movie posted above answered those questions.
    I spent a few years backpacking 70 or so countries and spent a lot time and have friends still in places like Romania. All this 'conspiracy' stuff makes so so much more sense. I don't believe everything, but I'm open minded enough to know, EVERYTHING WE THINK (WE all of us, including me) WE CAN EASILY BE WRONG. Our human brains seek certainty, but relax, stay as calm as you can, ensure you stay calm or return to calmness/meditate/swim/eat well. I'm glad to check this group and see so many smart minds here.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.