COVID AND THE VACCINE - TRUTH, LIES, AND MISCONCEPTIONS REVEALED, page-83874

1. 10,140 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 366
    In actual fact the headline is quite disingenuous, dare I say disinformation and misinformation.

If you go back in time to the original datasets, not the 'adjusted' ones you will come across an anomaly that only kids in the 1950's will remember. The edict at time was if in school, when the temperature reached 100 degF at midday announced by the ABC News over the schoolyard broadcast system we could all go home and enjoy the beach, river, pool backyard hose. Imagine having to listen to aunty ABC to tell me if I could go home? I remember that happening about 3-4 times every summer through the 1950's and 1960's

Notice the nuance of MIDDAY - so for the temperature to be 100degF at mid-day what would the days high have been at 3:00pm or after? Lower or higher? There were days it reached 120degF in the shade. I hope you arithmetic skills are good enough to convert to DegC, if not drop me a line and i'll do it for you!

Today they only focus on the days HIGH that usually occurs at Sydney Airport at 3:00pm just as the A380's are thrusting the superheated exhaust right into the temperature station!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.