COVID AND THE VACCINE - TRUTH, LIES, AND MISCONCEPTIONS REVEALED, page-84014

1. 10,115 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 366
    She is a lone wolf in a pack of hyena's. Similar to our very own parliament when one of our lone wolves speak out and they all vacate the chamber because they don't want to hear the truth - 'see no monkey, hear no monkey, say no monkey' in the pay of the Australian population all going for a comfort break at the same time? I wonder what's in the water in Das Kapital?

However it has perplexed me that they (globalists) haven't been able to curtail her commentary, you know what I mean find dirt to discredit her?

Why have we not heard anything from her fellow EU members tat support her views?

I agree with her sentiment and assessment of what is going on around us but on the other hand why haven't they come after her like for instance Russel Brand style. Different people but similar commentary?

I wonder if they 'use' her to gauge public response after her speeches to see if support is growing, decreasing to stable? It's useful to know that.

But I applaud her for having the audacity to inform the public, question the policies and response, and just daring to speak up.

Some of us pay attention, and are listening, but few too many!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.