I was told Singapore are still ACTIVELY persuading their...

1. 42,041 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1017
    I was told Singapore are still ACTIVELY persuading their citizens to get a booster!

I reluctantly look at the cynicism of the usual conspiracies of the Globalists, elitists, Pedos and whatnots but looking closer there are some circumstantial links of a group of select eugenics to some and greed/power to others. What was shocking was the description of Lara Logan shocking description of kidnapped children performing snuff like rituals catered to the different level of perversion. This stuff makes the LBGTQI+ FGM snipping look like "them" scouts! This world is really sick, I mean Caligula sick!

Years ago if you think WW3 you would have been seen to be a bunker prepping nutter but we are getting this type of casual talk with antidote such as tactical nuke t mitigate any fallout!

Something I have notice when one gets a blood test for cholesterol, if your ratio fall below 5, the default recommendation is Statin! All they have done is massage the normal level region to lower it and then bingo the consumer base expands exponentially. Ditto BP meds, if you want to frighten the bejesus out of your soul, do a quick jumping on the spot vigorously or get your GP to prank you with a very deadly life threatening disease and you will start believing your pressure is super high!

I am now a conspiracy activist! LMAO

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.