I don't know the specifics of the physician you're talking about...

1. 887 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2907
    I don't know the specifics of the physician you're talking about but I do know for a fact that ANY medical professional who speaks against the precious jibby jabbies risks having their license revoked. I have contacts in cardiology and endocrinology here in Melbourne who're very worried by the adverse effects they're seeing but keeping quiet to save their jobs.

You can hear senior editor of the BMJ Peter Doshi talk about the "chilling" effect of doctors risking their license in the FDA ADCOM on boosters publicly available on YT since September 2021 (Note how many of the FDA resigned after this and before the roll out to children.)

You can find former AMA president Dr. Kerryn Phelps' formal statement talking about the same extreme censorship and physicians she personally knows keeping quiet about "many" injuries they're seeing. Both Dr. Phelps AND her wife got injuries after their Covid vaccines. Her wife's injury sounds particularly debilitating.

Severe, life-changing injuries occurred on the original clinical trials and were covered up. Others were censored after one dose and you can find raw data released under FOIA on this website https://phmpt.org/ (Doshi and other eminent scientists and medical professionals sued to get access)

One of the biggest documents lists participants identified by number who excluded from the Pfizer trial after one dose. Do you know what happened to them?

There are several groups for Covid vaccine injured people. React19 (which is physician-led and was started by Brianne Dressen whose severe injury on the AZ trial was censored after one dose), Nomoresilence, realnotrare, globaljabinjuries.

Vaccine pushers like to pretend these people don't exist or they are "rare" and if they admit they exist, claim it's no big deal because "they can get compensation". The compensation is a joke. I listened to one guy who spoke at Malhotra's tour who said it required 1000 pages of documentation. Natalie Boyce (died from Moderna) was her mother's whole life and she was offered 70k compensation.

Here in Melbourne in 2021 we experienced the VIOLENT forcing of an experimental drug onto the population based on the total lie that an individual's vaccination status could affect anyone else. Few could have given properly informed consent, not least of all because they didn't know the difference between absolute and relative risk reduction. Medical experimentation without informed consent is the deepest immorality of all.

In the year 2023, it's not OK to be an "anti-vaxxer" but it's OK to act like a psychopath.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.